- 4 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal Self-raising Flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup rolled oats (not quick oats)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (170°C fan forced) and place muffin papers into a 12-cup muffin tray. This makes between 12 and 18, depending on how you fill your muffin papers.
- Place mashed bananas, egg, milk, butter and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Mix well with an electric mixer.
- Add flour, cinnamon and sugar and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin papers. I make sure they’re about ¾ full. They’re not too big for my Minions this way.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until cooked through (use a metal skewer to check). Do not overcook.
* Originally posted on 16th October 2013