- 1 cup Wholemeal Self-Raising flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 150g butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C (170°C fan forced).
- Combine flour, oats and sugar in a large bowl. Melt butter and golden syrup, then mix into dry ingredients.
- Press into slice tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into bars while still hot (if you try and cut after it has cooled down, the bars will crumble), and leave to cool before removing from tray.
* Originally posted on 16th October 2013